Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Utah Trip


We went to Utah this weekend and it was amazing! We went for one of my best friends baby showers and it was totally worth seeing her and her baby bump! She is the cutest pregnant girl I know and made me want a baby really bad. It was the nursery...

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures at the shower! Bummer. Well, here are some other pics from the trip!

This is Nephi extremely bugged at Utah drivers. I really can't blame him but I was laughing the whole time because this kid never gets mad and he was really upset. 
This is a Pina Colada slurpee. We were in heaven. Diet? What diet?
And breaking the diet continues...
We got to visit one of my good friends from high school, Kelsey Bang! Well, it's Kelsey Harris now. We went to Yogurtland with her and her sweet hubby and had a blast chatting. We loved it and wished we lived closer to them so we could hang out with them! Check out her cute Etsy Shop, she is SO talented!
We also got to visit Sam and her hubby! This is a picture of Nephi doing magic with their nephew.



And of course, we got to see and stay with this cute family.


We would move to Provo just to be able to hang out with them more often. We LOVE them!



It was a nice little trip besides my horrible allergies. I think I am allergic to everything--maybe even the husband. I sneezed so much and even one night couldn't sleep because of a sinus headache and I could hardly breathe! Nephi was so sweet and tried to take care of me and looked up natural solutions because I forgot my medicine and found out the krill oil helps with asthma. Who would have thought? Good thing my company seriously has the best krill oil around and I had a bottle on me. I took two of them and fell straight to sleep. Nephi said he noticed a dramatic difference in my breathing! It was crazy. So, for all you mommy's who have children with Asthma, the trick is krill oil. And especially for all you adults out there with asthma and other issues (high blood pressure, heart problems, inflammation, etc.), try it. It was so cool!

Anyway, when we got back, we went to Trista and Dave's for the Super Bowl party and had a blast! I love Nephi's extended family. They are seriously the most fun-loving people and I really feel blessed to have them so close. It really helps me cope with being away from my family.

We are blessed!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. mallory you are the best! thanks for all your love and support! Want to move into the basement of our house and Nephi could go to UVU or BYU. Ok good, glad its settled. See you in April moving in

    ReplyDelete