Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good News & Good Husbands

Two things: Good News & Good Husbands.



1. Good News.

This baby finally came in the mail. "What, What!" -Liz Lemon


It may seems strange to think that I was stressing about it so much but I was. It's scary walking in graduation and wondering if your diploma will really come in the mail. Grades weren't the issue--it was the credits. Looking of my transcripts, I graduated with 123 credits (you need 120 minimum) and a 3.4 GPA. I have yet to meet someone (although there are probably many) graduating with so minimum of credits like me so it made me extra nervous. It makes sense though...My first semester was Fall 2006 and I went to 4 semesters before my mission and got back in 2010 and did 4 more semesters after.

Anyway, I was happy to have it and totally squealed by myself when I saw it on the counter when I got home from work.


2. Good Husbands.

At work we are going through some changes (which is normal) but made me a little nervous and I have been talking about it with Nephi. So just a few minutes ago we were chatting on gmail and I told him something that happened at work and this is what he said:


 Guymon:  Yea, you will be fine pretty lady. Just focus more on what you know you're good at, which is  A LOT and they are very lucky to have you working for them.

 Guymon:  I'm heading to chemistry. Love you lady. Have a great day. Lemme know what I can do to help you with anything. love you.


It just made me feel abnormally good and comforted. Just one of those moments where I was so grateful for him and felt like I needed to record it.


So life is good. Just working, trying to work out, and getting Nephi through his classes. Another test this week that we will need some prayers. But we are happy and healthy.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wahoo! way to go mallory! you are a graduate! so exciting! I just started following your blog! i am excited to start seeing what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete