Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Good Weekend & A New Fast


We had a good weekend relaxing and spent some good quality time as planned. On Sunday we had Nephi's Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin over for dinner and had a blast! We love them and the only reason I don't say she is my Aunt is because we are like best friends. I hang out with her a lot and I love it! She is the sweetest. Nephi has such a great family.

I made this for dinner and it turned out really good. Next time I would put half the amount of milk and no butter on top. It would cut the calories a little and it wouldn't be as soggy. Oh, and I also made these and they were delicious! We were in heaven. I was craving something lemony and I saw it on Pinterest so of course I caved! They taste even better than they look and they were way easy to make.

Why we are discussing food, I am on a fast. Well, not the kind of fast you would think--a different kind. Last night, Nephi told me I wasn't allowed to listen to talk radio--aka, Glen Beck, this week.


Why am I being restricted? 


Well, last week I barely slept and kept Nephi awake past midnight a few nights talking [passionately] about politics. I also told Nephi we needed to go out and buy 72 hour kits at like midnight AND I had a dream that I got killed by a terrorist that flew a plane into a harbor. Hmmm....

Moral of the story...I need to eliminate excess stress.


                                                                                 Source: simplystacie.net via Mallory on Pinterest




Here's to my "talk-radio-fast".





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I hope you have a great time with your couples massages...so jealous! That sounds like it would be amazing! What a fun Valentine's Day idea! <3 and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fast haha! My husband loves talk radio too!

    Let me know if you get the 72 hour kit. We need some ideas over here.

    ReplyDelete