Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The month of love...

Last night Nephi and I were talking about our Valentines plans. Of course I planned it all-too-naturally and he was blind-sided. I swear I wasn't trying to take it over but I just had the offer and I couldn't resist!

So, what are we doing?


Couples Massages



I found this lady in Rexburg who does massages for only $20! I have been to her twice and she is great. It's not like life-changing but it is just what I need to get those knots out and work on my lower back. (The hour commute and sitting at a desk all day is doing no good for my back.) When I asked Nephi if he wanted to do it he was way excited and she offered to even do it on Valentines Day! So that is what we will be doing next Tuesday. *PS-She has 2 more spots available if any of you in Rexburg are interested. 


As far as dinner afterward, I didn't want to get caught up in the rush from all the couples in Rexburg at the fancy restaurant so we are going to make a dinner at home. (Not a spelling error--there is one semi-fancy restaurant here. It's called, Applebees. Have you ever heard of it?) So that is one reason I want to stay home but another reason is because when I was at Sam's Club the other day I sampled this amazing meat they had for sale. GOURMET! It was some sort of prime rib...I don't know but ever since Christmas Eve with my brother-in-laws family, I love meat. I am really excited to feed Phee-Phi some meat and potatoes--his fav.

Then we were figuring out our plans for this weekend and Nephi just wants to stay home and relax. I joked that he was grounding me to the house and I wasn't allowed to play with anyone but I am actually really excited for a relaxing weekend. I plan on working out, cleaning, organizing, downloading and editing photos, creating a marketing plan for my dad's company, and watching movies.

And since it is February, I thought I would share a few songs throughout the month that remind me of Nephi...

This is one of our songs from our wedding. It is a gem. I love it and I could listen to it over and over again and never get sick of it!




(I would have posted the official video but it wouldn't let me embed it so I found one that would. The actual music video is weird.)







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love the new blog layout, so cute! Sounds like a fun valentines day! that couples massage sounds DIVINE! ..but that dang drive to rexburg doesnt. what to do, what to do! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun Valentines!! I would so be all over that massage if I lived in UT bummer!

    Have fun can't wait to see pics of the yummy dinner you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin and I totally were talking about getting couples massages, but we probably won't so you'll have to enjoy it for all of us! And that Ben Jelen song was my fav. in highschool. I discovered it after a break up and would drive around in my car crying and singing it at the top of my lungs. Haha! Oh the good ol days!

    ReplyDelete