Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We laughed a lot today

Let me tell you about the funny things that happened today...

1. My skirt slit apparently went too high and I didn't notice until half way through the day.
2. We went to 3 different Chinese places before we found a place that would sell their food a-la-cart.
3. We had our neighbors over and talked for a while and I had food in my teeth and nephi never told me.
4. Our new neighbors that got married 4 weeks ago just found out they are pregnant and I gasped.
5. We watched The Help and I was on pinterest the whole time. I am a recent addict.
6. We just laughed a lot.

It may not seem funny, but we had fun for some reason.

Tomorrow is my last day of work at BYU-Idaho. I was really blessed to work there and I'm ready to move on.


Christmas was good. Spent lots of time with nephi's family and got spoiled big time. I will blog more about it later.

Also, we are going to park city on friday!! Can't wait to see my best friend and her family!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment