Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Me... Nephi. The Husband of The Blog.

Hey Bloggalots...

     I know you're probably pretty confused to find out that it was Mallory posting on this blog the whole time and not me. Well, you're in for a treat. I'm blogging tonight.
     Since April 14 of this year, life has been amazing. Mallory and I have had a great time.  We have had so much fun and it's easy to see the future in a positive light. We have had a few times where our plans have not gone exactly how we thought they should. They have however turned out exactly the way really wanted.
     Mallory has been searching so hard to find work after she graduates. She spent a lot of brainpower trying to find more places to apply for work.  I have tried my best throughout the last few months to help her and look for openings at different places. She is definitely more talented at finding ways to look for employment than I am.  I have learned quite a few skills from her and am constantly amazed at how clever and hard working she truly is.  Knowing Mallory makes it easy to believe in her.  I know that when it comes to her working, a job will mostly likely come to find her rather than her going to find it.  She is so talented and hard working that I honestly feel bad for any company that for one reason or another doesn't take the chance to interview her.  It has been easy for me to have faith in her finding a job to be honest.  Knowing her even a tiny bit makes it easy to believe in her.  We are very grateful for the answers to prayers recently in that Mallory has a few interviews set up.  We are thankful for anyone who has prayed for us and especially for those that have prayed to help Mallory find success.  We all know Mallory and know that she deserves the best. Thank you for your support.

     Next topic.....
     Since August I have been in a Phlebotomy training class. That means I've been learning how to stab people legally and I've loved it.  I had my final test yesterday (Dec. 10) and Mallory came to my class to let me test on her.  Well... just so happens that the worst day I've had so far in Phlebotomy happened to be with Mallory's poor arms. I had to stick her a few times to many.  In my defense, she has some petite little veins and taking a final test on veins like that is...not recommended. Long story short: I gave her a hematoma. I passed the class. The end. Here is the so called "hematoma."
I named it Herbert. It's the bump in the middle if you're confused.
   
   


     Also, while I was drawing blood from one of Mallory's arms, a man in the back of the room started having a seizure from having his blood drawn. He started making crazy sounds like he was going to cover the table with his breakfast (if you know what I mean) and then his eyes rolled back and he started tipping over with a slur of crazy sounds.  My teacher ran over quickly and caught him, lowering him to the ground safely.  A few minutes after waking, he stood up and acted like nothing happened. "No, I'm totally fine. Feel fine. Feel great." He tried convincing us. Ooooooookkk.

     Well, maybe I'll get on here again sometime and say what's on my mind. If not, I'm sure you're all more than fine with that. Until next time. Take it easy. Peace. Bye. Ciao. See ya. See you. See ya later. See you later.

Hugs,
Nephi

   

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, Nephi, I hope I'm right about the fact that that's you in the picture sitting across the table with your arms across your stomach like no big deal.

    ReplyDelete