Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A trip down memory lane...




Nephi and I at my friend Alyx's wedding. (Check out her cute blog!) This was a pivotal moment for Nephi and I. Long story but if you are interested I will tell it sometime.

Laurie Rodriguez. One of my sweetest converts from Nebraska! I love and miss her so much! And then of course, Sister Hall (now, Wiscombe). She was one of the biggest answers to my prayers and one of my best friends.

Two great friends from college! So many inside jokes. My stomach burns from laughter every time we are together.

My siblings! Me, Rachel, Sheridan, Caitlin, Chelsea and Kendall. (Nov 2010)

Family photo from last year. Time flies! Nephi and I weren't even engaged yet! We took a risk but it was worth it :)

Turkey Trot! My sisters ran--not me. They are amazing.

Collin Raye and I last year after his concert. Seriously, he was a great person.So kind and has very high morals and so talented. I loved working with him and his band as I planned their event. We became best buds and they tried to recruit me to work for them.

Zeenie's bridal shower! All of us are married now and 3 of us have a baby!

My brother Sheridan, me and older sister Chelsea. They used to think I was cute and really fun to play with.

Fun fact: I danced for like 8 years and then chose to play sports instead of pursuing the dance path. Don't regret it because I still have some rhythm. You should see me Zumba.

Homecoming senior year! This is one dance I will never forget. I LOVE these girls and we are still friends today. Also, this was my favorite dress for a dance. Loved it.

Cute, right?

The night Nephi and I got engaged! Seriously, such a happy night. I could have exploded with happiness.

High School graduation with my sister, Kendall. I haven't changed much. Ha!

In Nebraska with the corn, of course! Meggy was my first companion and is having her first baby boy soon! She taught me everything I know! I wish I lived closer to her. She is a great friend.

Pivotal time of my mission. Without this balloon, Lincoln wouldn't have been the same. The girl that gave me this balloon seriously changed my life and is one of my best friends! Miss her a lot.

Rocky Point in high school! We drove everywhere in that thing. Those guys driving even drove us into a crazy sand dunes area at night while we were in the back! I miss the beach, sun and tacos in Mexico!

Sweet 16! (Just got home from volleyball practice) My young women leaders did this for me and I ended up getting pinched by a scorpion when I took one of the kisses down!

My momma and me on the way to my first day of my internship! Can I just say that I am not embarrassed that my mom dropped me off on my first day? She is amazing. Can't even express that enough.

At Alyx's wedding reception in Utah! I told Nephi that if he caught the garter that Mike tossed he would get lucky...and he did...and he got lucky! We got married 9 months later!

And me being domestic. Kind of what I do now, kinda. One day I will do it more.




Hope you enjoyed my blast from the past! Can't wait to get all my pictures sorted out.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! What a fun post! I wanna hear how August of 2010 was a pivotal time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! Mexico was so dang fun! I want to find those videos of us going i the sand dunes

    ReplyDelete