Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Favorites

On Saturday I went to my first "Favorite Things" party. I have been dying to throw one and was invited to attend with some girlfriends and had a blast!


We all brought our favorite treat (I brought a veggie tray in the shape of a Christmas tree) and snacked, played some fun "favorite" games, and then of course opened our favorite gifts.

Each of us brought one or a few of our favorite things to share. There were 8 of us so we brought 7 gifts to give out of our "favorite" thing. My favorite thing was hosting and delivering cute goodies so I gave them a 4 cupcake holder box with cute cupcake liners, cookie bags, Christmas tags, and ribbon so they could deliver goodies. I didn't take a picture but it turned out cute!

I got a bunch of fun stuff and it was fun to mingle and get to know these ladies. I needed some good girl time and I hope we do it again next year!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came and I LOVED your gift that I can in turn use to gift to someone else! I have also missed your blog and get a little jealous that I don't teach a primary class anymore ;) Your class sounds hilarious. You two will make a great Mary and Joseph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite things! so fun! what a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete