Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mouth of Babes: 11/25

We didn't see the kiddos last week because of the Boise Temple Dedication so we were bracing for a rough one today...and it was.

Brother Guymon's fan club. Seriously.
From the mouth of our babes...

P: (After the prayer) Oh I forgot that Jesus died for us...that makes me so sad! 
--
K: (Pointing to the boy pouting in the corner) Hey! What's wrong with this kid!?
P: I don't know...let's cheer him up! 
(P danced and tried to make him laugh and her and K ended up giving him 1 of their M&M's.)
P: We did it! We cheered him up! 
--
C: (Holding her drawing.) Mom, look what the boy teacher helped me draw!
--
P: I went to Disney World for 9 days!
K: I went to Disney World, too!
P: Uhh, are you sure? I didn't see you there...
--
(After we had a few pouting kids...)

Nephi: Gosh, I guess we are all just having a rainy day. 
P: Well, I'm not having a rainy day!!!! 
--
Primary Chorister: What's coming up soon?!
Kids: Christmas!
Primary Chorister: And what is Christmas about?
K: Presents! And Toys! 
--
(K sneezes) 
K: Sorry for sneezing and coughing so much.
Mallory: That's okay--just cover your mouth. 
--
(K was picking her nose all day)
K: MY NOSE HURTS!
Mallory: Well stop picking your nose! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I really really love these posts you guys do. We have a girl that was always getting a bloody nose during sharing time so I finally asked her why and she said "I just keep shoving my finger up there too far." I keep an eye out on that girl now.

    ReplyDelete