Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Birthday Boy

Happy 26th Birthday to this guy...

Nephi is honestly the coolest person I know. 
Here are a few of my favorite things about him:

He is the nicest most kind man I have ever met. 
His dimples...he has 3 of them in his face. I can't wait till our babies come out with his dimples. And eyes. And huge baby head. I am just hoping they aren't 10 lbs...
His dance moves. 
His teaching skills. He knows how to adjust teaching to peoples needs. Wish I saw him as a missionary.
His random skills. He is great at editing videos, playing guitar, piano, and any other instrument, or random game or useless knowledge of random facts. He's got skills
He is really good at staying level headed in a crisis. 
He makes me smile and laugh, a lot.


We celebrated his birthday on Friday with his parents and Neal & Angie. We went and saw Lincoln (great movie) had dinner, opened presents and ate cake! Nephi got a gun from his parents and could not have been happier. Best present ever. 

Turkey burger sliders for dinner! They are his favorite. 


4 layer chocolate cake with chocolate ganache frosting. Note to self: Never make again. It was too rich for everyone to eat and they hardly ate it and left me with a whole cake. Next year, we will have Jello.  But, it tasted amazing. I liked it.

So glad you were born Phee-Phi! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment