Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Workin' for the Weekend

It's hard not to think of this video when Friday comes around and the song "Workin' for the Weekend" pops into my head...

Anyway...plans for the weekend?

Friday: Dinner with Nephi's parents. Gym. Maybe a quick trip to Kohls to see if they have the towels I want on sale. Organize kitchen {My pantry is a mess}. Laundry. Watch Grey's Anatomy. Wait for Nephi to get home from work at 2:00 am. Sleep.

Saturday: Make these muffins. Gym. Anna's baby shower. Gather items for D.I trip. Find a garage sale? Clean 2nd bedroom. Make this pizza {Don't tell Nephi it has sweet potatoes in it}. Greet hubby home from work. Watch Lost. Hang items on blank walls. Paint new cupcake stand. Sleep.

Sunday: Leftover muffins. Church. Nap. Dinner {Not sure what to make but these sound good for the hubby.}. Game night with friends. Watch Lost. Sleep.


Nothing too exciting going on but nowadays I LIVE for these kinds of weekends! I also am wanting time to pass by fast so we can go to Cali and I can see my family and the beach for Memorial Day :)

I love traveling with Nephi.



Photobucket

1 comment: