Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mouth of Babes 1-20-13


This is Nephi blogging today. It is time for the next installment of Mouth of Babes from our primary class. Today was a crazy one.  At the beginning of primary we had two new twin boys show up with their mother. These two boys were not thrilled about being in primary. They had quite a tantrum.  Their mother decided to take them home so myself and another guy helped bring the boys out to their car.  Long story short I got my workout in for the day, got kicked in the shins, punched in the face about 5 times and punched in the throat. Now it's quote time.

--

C: Look at my hands! ( shows me that both of his hands have a few small red marks)
Me: What happened?
C: Well... this one here I had a screwdriver and was trying to get some paint off and then BAM! Got me. And this one... I just pulled some skin off.

--

K: Oooh (dramatically sighing) I remember the days with sprinklers.
Me: What?
K: Yea! We had a sprinkler in our yard and we could run around in it with bananas!

--

(Primary leader was pointing out words that rhymed in a song)

J: I know words that rhyme.
Mallory: Oh yea?
J: Yea...Duck... and............goose?
Mallory: How about goose and moose?
J: Oh! Yea.

--

K: I missed you guys while I was on vacation in Idaho.
Me: Do you mean Alaska? Because we are in Idaho...
K: No... we're in Alaska. I went on vacation to Idaho.
Me: No, you went to Alaska and missed us and then came back to Idaho.
K: I know, that's what I said. I missed you while I was in Alaska.
Me: .......thank you.

--

(I started singing with in a British accent to one of the songs)

K: (looks at me and laughs for a second then suddenly stops)  Ok... Zip Zip.. aaaand Lock it.
Me: (zip zipped and locked)

--

K: My brother picks on me
Mallory: Oh yea? Do you pick on him?
K: No, and my sister really likes me.
Mallory: Oh so you're perfect.
K: They say I'm noisy. I'm noisy, but I'm perfect.

--

Well it was kind of a "K" day as you can tell. We hadn't seen her for a couple weeks so she was pretty excited to be back.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, this made me laugh really hard. Hey remember how Andrew got his scar from a screwdriver?! :)

    ReplyDelete