Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fair Jr.

It's been awhile...but, we are back from our vacation! It was wonderful, to say the least. I will edit the pictures and post about it later this week.

The night before we left, we stopped by the Madison County Fair. To be fair, it was a 'fair'. But, if you want my opinion, it was a fair jr. A baby fair. A mini fair. A midget fair. Okay, enough. Here are some pictures AND, a really cool story.


Photobucket

Photobucket
This was Nephi's favorite part, of course.

Photobucket

Wanna know why this cow was over here? Because it stepped on some lady's foot! Sad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little boy wrangled up the cow and took it back into the arena. Brave little boy.


That's not the cool story...HERE is the cool story...

There was this little girl riding a horse with a trainer (parents forked up a couple bucks for her to do it) and she was so adorable! I had my camera and I took a few shots of her. Hoping that her parents wouldn't notice and get creeped out, the guy training her totally called me out and told the little girl to look at me and smile! Ah. I was embarrassed, to say the least. Then he pointed to her mom and told me that I should give some copies to her. I went over and showed her a few pics and got her email address. Meanwhile, that guy comes up to me (cowboy looking kind of person) and looks at my pictures through my viewing screen and asks me who I am with. Uh, I wanted to lie and rattle of a newspaper or magazines name, but, I didn't. I just said I was taking them for fun.

It was kind of neat thought because he thought I was professional! I will take it. Ha. Anyway- I went home and edited the pictures right away and sent mom the originals and edited ones. Here are the best ones, edited.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The last few are huge, haha. I had fun and look forward to taking more portraits! I am trying to get 'back on the horse' and start updating my photo blog a little more. I will keep you all updated on that.



Also, I know it seems weird that i have 3 blogs. But, they all have a purpose. Two of them are for my portfolio (it's required by my major) and one is this blog, showing Nephi and my cute life together. Don't judge.

 

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Love the Photos Mal! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been so excited if someone would have done that for me. You are so sweet and talented to boot!

    ReplyDelete