Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dinner for One





Since Nephi was at work tonight, I had to make dinner by myself. I have been obsessed brie cheese lately. It is super expensive so I buy it when it is on sale and freeze it until we use it. Tonight, I spread it on this wheat tortilla and just about melted when I ate it. It was so good! And then of course, zucchini on the side. (Stay tuned for more recipes using the zucchini)


Anyway- I am so ready for the weekend! We are having friends over for a dinner date friday night...any ideas of what to make? I was thinking a taco bar.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Taco bar sounds fun...maybe you could do a pizza bar? make the pizza dough before hand and then you each make your own with different toppings we've done that with friends before it was super fun and way yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a pizza bar last week with friends! We ended up doing a taco bar with Mark and Heather! It was so fun, I love them!

    ReplyDelete