Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Juicy Engagements

Last weekend (April 26) my one and only brother Sheridan got engaged to his darling lady Tiffany! To say we are ecstatic would be an understatement. They are perfect for each other and we couldn't be happier that Sheridan found Tiffany. She is also a perfect fit for our family. We love her!
Marlo loves her Tiffany! 
It was so fun to be here and celebrate with them. It was also Tiffany's birthday so we had a dinner for her on Sunday and then just played games. They are such a fun couple!




I borrowed a friends juicer to juice these oranges my parents brought us from AZ. (Confession - I didn't even end up using the juice. Long story.) And while I was at it, I whipped out the Nutribullet (which I LOVE) and blended up some green beans and sweet potatoes for Marlo. She doesn't love them because they lack a little flavor but I actually just consulted with a doctor and he said not to add any flavoring and that she will eventually come around. (NOTE: I did mix the sweet potatoes with some apple sauce the other day and that kind of worked.) 



Speaking of juicy...isn't she the yummiest!? I always know when the nap was long enough when she is so happy when she wakes up. I showed my Mom this picture and she was like, "Aren't you worried about her crawling over and jumping out?!" Nephi and I kinda scoffed at that because we thought there is NO WAY Marlo is strong enough to do that yet - I had to help her stand up in this picture. And lo and behold, Marlo literally started pulling herself up in her crib today. In fact, just right now as I am catching up on the blog and trying to get her to nap she keeps sitting up and pulling herself up. She can't quite get up all the way but she is close! Looks like we have to lower the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment