Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weightloss Update

In January, I posted about my weightloss journey and guess what...I am still going! With travelling and all the stress from work, I admit I am farther behind than planned. It's discouraging but then I remember that I am on my own time clock, no one else's. I am competing against myself, no one else. {That is how I survive the daily pressure I put on myself.}

I haven't lost very much "poundage" but I am almost at 40 lbs lost since I started last year. My goal is to hit 60 lbs total lost by August! I have, however, lost inches and made incredible strides in my durability and strength. Thank goodness for a good husband to remind me that it's not just about the numbers...

February 2012 vs. April 2013

July 2012 vs. May 2013

Here's to continued accountability! 



Photobucket

2 comments: