Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Da JAZZ


In April we had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game with my team at work. One of the girls from my team couldn't make it so my boss asked if I wanted to bring Nephi and of course we said YES! Nephi skipped school, we worked until 2, and then hit the road to SLC! These weren't your normal "nose bleed" seats...these were COURTSIDE. Meaning, we were literally on the court. Watching the game. Smelling the sweat. My seat was right next to the huddle. I basically heard everything. We saw butts get slapped and everything--it was amazing.




We started off with a dinner (Hummer Club tickets, if anyone is familiar with that). It was a gourmet buffet and we had our special table that the CEO and whoever he brings with him sits. Apparently they drink Diet Coke because the waiter came up and said, "The usual? Diet Cokes?" Ha! At half time, we switched seats (1 row above the floor) so we got to be on  the side they were shooting the whole time. We also got to go to a room full of free snacks. Popcorn, nachos, TONS of candy, ice cream bars, soda fountain, etc. I don't think I have ever seen Nephi so happy. He was SO giddy the whole time! This was literally one of his "bucket list" items and it was a dream for him to go. It was so much fun! 





Before we left for the game, we had kind of a funny/typical mishap. 
Check out the vlog for deatils! Or watch below!







Photobucket

2 comments: