Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

2nd Anniversary

2 years down...

April 14, 2011

Eternity to go!


I don't think I need to blog to explain how much I love Nephi--I think everyone knows :) 

We had a very relaxed anniversary because of the craziness of ending a semester and me prepping for the biggest event of the year. Oh, and Nephi got a root canal. Happy Anniversary to us. 

We went to dinner Saturday night, I made Nephi breakfast the next morning, and then we went to church. 


We didn't really do "gifts" but I made this video for Nephi. In fact, Nephi ended up helping me with it at the end because I couldn't figure something out! Of course. 

Take a look below or check it out here

 



  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog updates! Cute video! I'm so glad you found each other. You're perfect together! We love you guys so much! I wish I were brave enough to change my hair style as often as you. I love them all! :) Let's all run around the green belt sometime this month!?

    ReplyDelete