Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween was much more fun this year with Marlo being a year older. Although older, we still used her costume from last year and it was a hit! No one was dressed like her and she was adorable in it! We weren't planning on dressing up with her but we had a few change of plans so we decided to dress up at the last minute! I am glad we did because most of our friends did and we loved seeing everyone's costumes! I am ALL for family themed costumes. I know Marlo will have more of an opinion in the future but I am pretty sure we will make it work each year ;) Bless my Mother who let me dress up as a "dead rollerblader" for like 3 years in a row - may Marlo never be as stubborn! 



We went to a Halloween party with all our friends! There were about 50 people there and all the kids were dressed up so cute!

This picture KILLS me! The party was during her naptime and I think at this point she was pretty much DONE. We left right after this picture haha.



We also went to the library with our friends for a little Halloween party there. Any excuse to use this costume! 


It's finally getting cold in Denver! It was a huge shock when we got back from AZ but it is so beautiful! Swing time is coming to a close so we are trying to get it in as much as we can. 


Thank you, Pinterest + Hobby Lobby! Went out on Saturday morning, spent $13, and we put together these hats. Nephi did most of the work and I was so impressed! All the kids at the party LOVED it! They kept calling Marlo our "baby duck". We ended up giving our hats to my friends little girls to add to their dress-up outfits - glad it's going to good use!! 


We didn't trick-or-treat with Marlo this year because it made me feel guilty?! I felt like if we took candy, all the parents would just stare at my hips and think, "Oh, we know where that candy is going!" Eek. I did let Marlo try a tootsie roll and she loved it! Next year, baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment