Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Do We Look Alike?

Marlo and I were playing on the couch wrestling the other day and of course we got out the phone to send some SnapChats to Nama.


I looked at the picture and thought, "Do we look alike?" When she was first born everyone always said how much she looked like Nephi (it was the big eyes). But now that she is getting older, I feel like she is looking more like I did when I was a baby. 

Then there are days when I just look at her, look around at other people, and think, "I doubt anyone thinks this is MY baby". But witnesses of my baby pictures disagree. 

One thing we know for sure is that she is a daddy's girl! Nephi claims that he let her pick out her outfit and this is what she came up with. Although she does love her cat shoes (she brings them to us every time we are going out), I am not sure about the socks. 


Marlos is now 14 months! She is crazy active and never slows down. I have now had a handful of people comment to me about her energy and style. Are we "those people" now? Church is impossible. And that is saying A LOT coming from me. I used to be pretty harsh on those Moms and Dads roaming the hallways, on their phones, claiming that their kid couldn't sit still during sacrament. That is ME now. But, I did get my steps in on my FitBit - thanks babes! 

One thing our crazy church circus is good for is a hard nap afterwards - for baby and us. After only 5 minutes in the car, she was dead asleep with remnants of a granola bar (some wet with saliva) all over her car seat and eyes shut tightly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment