Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wedding Time in AZ

End of June we went to AZ for a weekend for Sheridan and Tiffany's wedding! It was a fast but fun weekend with endless smiles and yummy food. We can't say enough about how much we love Tiffany and how happy we are for her and Sheridan. Tiffany is such a great fit in our family and seeing them together makes my heart want to burst - Sheridan is so happy!

We flew in on a Friday just in time for the rehearsal dinner. We stayed up late of course helping Gird with the final details. They got married on Saturday morning and then they had a beautiful luncheon on my parents house and then we drove to Tucson for the gorgeous reception. I wasn't aware of any blunders throughout the day - in my eyes it was perfect!!

Cutest little flower girl in the town! She was so hot and lethargic - poor girl! That AZ heat kicked our butts! 

They are my favorite! 




Love my husband. 

One of the many reasons I LOVE going home or being with my family is because they are obsessed with Marlo. I can't even explain how it feels as a mother to have people love your baby. I hardly see Marlo when they are around. We were told countless times of how such a good baby she was. She never put up a fight and was so happy the whole time. She loves being around lots of people so it's like a gold mine at events like these. She is a lucky to have all these aunts and uncles obsess over her!






On the flight to AZ she was a little squirmy but on the way home she was out like a trout. Every time we have flown with her people have complimented her/us. She's our travelin' babe!



Can't wait to go to AZ for a MONTH in August! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment