Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mouth of Babes: 6-9-13


Mouth of Babes:

Some primary quotes from today.

(Yesterday K saw Nephi working at the movie theater)
K: Hey! I saw you working at the theater!
Nephi: Yes you did, that's where I work.
K: You can't have two jobs though!?
Nephi: I don't
K: Yes you do. One at the theater and one here at church. You can't do that!

--

Mallory: In the future I hope that you will raise your hand before you make a comment
P: There's no such thing as future...
Mallory: Yes there is, the future is tomorrow.
P: (puts hands on head) Oh my gosh! So much stuff is going to happen!

--

C: Hey everybody. Can I tell you all something before we pray and leave?
Mallory: Yes, C, go ahead.
C: Well, we have hot tub and we're going to get in it tonight. You are all invited. Just call this number (says his phone number) and bring a swimsuit.

--

K: You never came over to my house and played tennis with me! You promised me you'd come this summer!

--

Mallory: (reading a story from the manual)
D: (raises hand-interrupts story) My grandpa's name is Jeff (the story was about a boy named Jeff)
Mallory: (keeps reading)
K: Sister Guymon, you are so pretty.
P: You're the prettiest girl in the world.
C: Yea Sister Guymon
Mallory: Oh, thanks guys!
P: My mom is the second prettiest girl in the world!
Mallory: Oh, your mom can be first. I can be second.

--

It was a rowdy day in primary.








Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. I die. Hey, Nephi lied, he really does have more than one job! AND, can you please post that kids #? If it's an open invitation, we'd gladly join him in the hot tub next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete