Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Summer of 2013


We had the BEST summer and can't believe it has come to an end! Since I'm so behind at blogging--I will just share a quick run down...

Ran the Bone and Back...together! Check out the vlog!


We were on a relay team with a total of 8 people and we all ran 5 mile legs. Nephi took the first leg and threw up at the end. Poor guy. He didn't do much training but was our back up runner and we ended up needing him! He is such a great sport. We are running another relay at the end of September! 


Had a great 4th of July at the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration. I was in charge of planning the business aspect of the week so I was running around like crazy until the 4th where we were able to spend time with Nephi's  family! We had a blast! Check out the vlog!


  

These cute babies (not really babies anymore) came to town too and we soaked up as much time as we could with them! Check out the vlog!

 


Went on a helicopter ride!  Check out the vlog!


 Met up in Utah with these beautiful ladies for a much needed girls weekend. Shopped, talked, snuggled their babies and their expecting bellies, ate yummy pastries and then I hit the road back to Idaho. One day we are determined to live in the same state!


 Ran a 10k and hit a PR! It was a local race in Idaho Falls and I had my parents in town there to support! It was a beautiful run and perfect weather. Check out the vlog!

Nephi got to meet my mission president! He's the best. 

Went to Chicago on business and got to try legit "Chicago-style pizza". It was delish and I had to un-button my pants. Yikes. 



Met our newest (and only} nephew, Grayson! We fell in love and can't wait to visit him soon. 



Saturday long runs became my favorite...kinda. Ran my first 10 miler and signed up for a half marathon! Esh. More on that in another post. 

Did some more travelling! Orlando for work and then down to Miami for a Cruise! More on that in another post. 

Ended the summer right by going to the fair--where I fell in love with this boy exactly 3 years ago. 

He had a beard then, too. What do you think?! I love it. 


Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel is you haven't yet!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment