Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Two Little Teeth

Since Marlo turned 6 months she has stopped sleeping through the night. At first I was afraid it was teething but no other sign of teething came and I was almost discouraged. There HAS to be a reason for this regression!! SIDE NOTE: Now that I have had time to think of big milestones with Marlo, I think she stopped because that is when she started sitting up and it opened up her eyes more and now she hates laying down. I did some research as well so I think this is pretty typical and only suppose to get worse now that she is crawling. GREAT.

On Mother's Day weekend when we were at the cabin Marlo got really irritable and clingy (both very unusual for her). I was so confused and then my sister-in-law was like, "Is she teething?" LIGHT BULB. She was. She had outlines of 2 teeth coming in on the bottom and a little bit of one coming out. That poor baby! I had no idea. She wasn't chewing on anything more than usual and she wasn't drooling so I hadn't checked in a long time but sure enough there were 2 teeth coming in.

About a week later, a few restless nights, and a few doses of Tylenol - Marlo popped through 1 tooth! We had a few days of relief and then you could tell the other one was coming through and then about a week later that come in. She did really well during the day and only had a few fits but had a few really bad nights that I don't even want to think about. We were all miserable, but compared to what I pictured, it wasn't bad in hindsight.

This girl has got her MOODS during teething...


Sometimes she is happy...

...or she just wants to be held...

...but she's pretty content most of the time.



Our 2-toothed baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment