Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rachies Graduation + Family

Rachel graduated from BYU-Idaho 2 weeks ago with her bachelors degree in journalism! It's been so nice having her in Idaho and although we are sad to see her go, we are really proud of her! I always get so excited for people to graduate from college. It's a big accomplishment and worth every minute and penny!

It was fun to have family in town. We went to frozen custard with my Dad (both his + my favorite), sat around and talked, and my Mom put Marlo to bed each night - which was so awesome because Marlo went down so easy for her. Often I find myself coveting people who have their family in town and Sunday dinners and all that support and babysitters - then I remember I DO have that! My parents visit us more than we visit them, and then I have siblings here. I feel pretty blessed.




Marlo has a fascination with Uncle Zach. She just stares at him when he plays with her, ha! So cute. 

Marlo and Great-Grandy. He is one of the best men I know and I am grateful to call him my "Grandy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment