Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

We have no internet but we still have fun

So, our neighbor upstairs moved this week. (yeeeeesssss) That means we can: A. Do laundry whenever we want. B. Turn up the TV as loud as we want. C. Park in the driveway.

However, we don't have internet. Apparently, he was the one we were mooching off of for the past 6 months (I don't feel guilty at all). We are currently in the process of trying to figure out how to survive at home without the internet before we have to pay extra for it. We are on campus more and I utilize the internet as much as I can when I am in classes, multitasking and not paying attention as much. But, we are surviving.

The other day, I had this huge event I was in charge of on campus from 7:30 till 5 (read about it here) and I was in charge of a special training that night at 6 and so by the time I got home, I was completely exhausted. We woke up especially early everyday this week for one reason or another and it was killing us! Tangent: We had to wake up early one morning and that night I told Nephi that we should just wake up and pretend like we have a lot of energy then we will just naturally have a lot of energy. We wanted to be out of the house by 7, which means we had to be up by 5:45 to get ready and out the door. We were up by 6:00, showered by 6:15 and sleeping again by 6:16 till 6:45. Yep. Tangent done. Needless to say, this week was exhausting! To take the edge off of it, that night we planned a mini-date movie night. Thanks to my brother, (who has been living with us for 2 months, btw), we had an epic night.

Phone picture. My brother let us borrow his TV! It's looks really out of place, ha! We watched Gattaca. I highly recommended it. I fell in love with Uma Therman's hair and skin.

Our popcorn and Fresca! We watched it in bed.

It was really fun even though I fell asleep 20 min into it. It's really hard when Nephi and I are in school to focus on building our relationship. I am learning this. Anytime we do something intentionally to build our relationship, we always get into this mode where we act like we are dating and flirt like crazy.

It's the best. I know, I know, I have a ton of advice considering that we have been married for 6 months now, right?

He is leaving tomorrow and won't be back till Thursday! He is going to help his brother and sister-in-law move some of their things home while they finish their rotations for optometry school. I am going to miss him but it couldn't be greater timing with this Econ exam coming up. It's all I am going to do for the next few days.

Oh, and Halloween? That came fast. We are going to 2 parties tonight! It will be significantly better than last year when Nephi and I got in a huge fight on Halloween, haha. I am going to be pumpkin (wear an orange shirt) and he is going to be pi (dress like a nerd)! I think it is perfect for us. Thank you Facebook for helping us find a costume. I knew it was good for something...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment