Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 in Review

Since we haven't posted in a year and a half...we thought we would break down what happened each month of 2014 and create a clean slate for 2015 blogging!

PS - All the links are the vlogs that Nephi has made about those particular events. We stopped bloggin', but kept vloggin'!

JANUARY - Found out we were pregnant! See me take the pregnancy test! (Well, not actually "take" the test, but wait outside the bathroom with Nephi and see my face white with shock.) We went to AZ to tell my parents and get out of the winter for a few days.

FEBRUARY - Revealed that we were having a baby! Shocked an awed almost everyone, especially our families. I traveled my last week of my first trimester for work to Denver and then onto Orlando. What a trip!

MARCH - Went to a Utah Jazz game with some coworkers. This was the second time we have been able to go and get the CEO's floor seats! It's an incredible opportunity.

APRIL - Celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! Also, Mom visited for Easter and was here when we found out that we were having a GIRL! Oh, and we went to see Ellie Goulding in concert with Tim and Kira. It was around the time that Marlo starting getting super active kicks and she jammed out with me and I was on my feet for 2 hours and didn't die.

MAY - Smith Family Reunion in Oceanside, CA. Nothing better than being on the beach with your whole family! Spent a few days in AZ where Emily, my Mom, and Jean Coates put together a gourmet baby shower - seriously gourmet.

JUNE - I went to Philadelphia for work and fell in LOVE! Also, being 6 months pregnant and travelling has it's perks. I got to skip a huge line in the bathroom at the airport. It was awesome.

JULY - Nephi and I both got new jobs! Major blessings. Also, my awesome sister-in-laws hosted a darling baby shower for me.

AUGUST - SOLD my car and BOUGHT a new car! Just in time for a new baby.

SEPTEMBER - Had our annual Eastern Idaho State Fair trip at almost 9 months pregnant AND Marlo Ingrid Guymon made her appearance 4 days late - September 7, 2014 (6 lbs. 9 oz.). Meet Marlo! My parents came and of course we had Nephi's family in town to welcome this cute little babe.

OCTOBER - I enjoyed maternity leave with Marlo and she celebrated her first Halloween as our little ducky.

NOVEMBER - Traveled to Spokane to spend Thanksgiving with Neal, Angie & Grayson! Had a blast and Marlo was a super traveler.

DECEMBER - Went home and had a sunny Christmas in AZ and a beautiful wedding for my baby sis, Caitlin.

Being pregnant almost all year will always make 2014 a special year for me and Nephi. Not only did we welcome a healthy baby girl, but we grew as a couple and literally as a family. Here is to another great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment