Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

We're Here

We're here, promise. No big tragedies have happened lately that have caused me to not blog...just forgetfulness.

The latest news is my new job is going well and Nephi is done with school. He had a great semester and I am proud of him.

Now what? Nephi is working 30-40 hours a week until he starts his internship. He will still work nights (like tonight) and so it's not an ideal schedule but it is nice to know he doesn't have to study every night and ignore me. My "Hubby To Do" list has already started growing in length and we are looking forward to getting some over due projects done around the house.

For now we are occupied with work, some free-lance design work I am doing as well, drinking Crystal Light Mocktails (our new favorite), improving our relationship, editing pictures, finishing our second bedroom, fishing, bike rides, planning our summer activities, and enjoying our new church calling....



All girls. We are in love.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Glad your new job is going well! Your primary class looks cute and fun :)

    ReplyDelete